Club Roundup

Best Buddies:

Best Buddies will be having their annual bonding at Christmas in the Park near the holiday break. Also, they are selling pies to fundraise for annual Best Buddies Prom. The pies cost $15 and have been delivered Monday.

Acoustic Club/LiNK

Acoustic Club hosted their annual “Acoustic Night” Nov. 17 and proved to be a huge success. They teamed up with Liberty in North Korea (LiNK) to raise over $900 in ticket sales. LiNK received 70 percent of the profit from ticket sales, with proceeds going towards North Korean rescue funds. Acoustic Club will be hosting another show in February and auditions start mid-January. Club meetings are held at lunch in room 38 on Wednesdays and you can receive notifications by texting @f$bch4 to 81010.

Days for Girls:

Days for Girls is an international organization new to Branham this year. Many girls in third world countries miss a quarter of the school year because they don’t have the proper toiletries. The club hopes to address inequality over seas by assembling reusable kits with supplies that will help them during the time of the month.

Interact Club:

This year, Interact Club is aiming to raise money to send to Syrian refugees through an international project, Me the Human, by organizing benefit shows. They also had a toy drive to collect toys to donate to children in need. This week, they are selling holiday grams which will contain peppermint bark and a nice card.